Her extensive background includes:
- Training from the Vancouver School Board in adult education
- Extensive experience designing, developing and delivering 2 full time clinical trainings in herbal medicine (Dominion Herbal College and Wild Rose College)
- Held the position of faculty chair in botanical medicine at Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine in Vancouver 2004-2016
- Guest faculty or visiting lecturer at the following institutions: Napier University, Bastyr University, Middlesex University, National College of Naturopathic Medicine, Scottish School of Herbal Medicine, Rocky Mountain Centre for Botanical Studies and others
- Subject Matter Expert – consultant position with PCTIA (Private Career Training Institutions Agency of BC), the regulatory body for private career training institutions in BC.
Please contact her directly for rates and availability.