Who are mentoring sessions for?
- Practitioners and students of herbal or naturopathic medicine seeking to elevate their clinical skills and gain confidence.
- Practicing herbalists and naturopaths seeking guidance with their challenging cases – including, but not limited to, cancer care.
- This consultation is not for patients. New patients seeking care through Cabrera Clinic should book an Initial Intake
What does a clinical mentoring session look like?
One-time sessions: $120
These are best suited to practicing clinicians who are familiar with the principles of herbal prescribing and have specific questions about a case. This one-hour session includes:
- 15 minutes of Chanchal reviewing your case summary before the session (to be submitted before your session – see below for details)
- 30 minutes of live Zoom or phone session to discuss the case with Chanchal
- Up to 15 minutes of written follow-up from Chanchal on recommended therapeutic strategies for your case.
For practitioners and herbal students seeking ongoing clinical mentoring with complex cases, Chanchal also offers mentoring packages at a discounted rate. Packages must be prepaid in full and all sessions must be completed within 3 months of commencing option 1 or within 6 months of commencing option 2.
Option 1: 3 sessions – $310 (15% discount).
Option 2: 6 sessions – $600 (20% discount).
To purchase a mentoring package, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Student members of any professional herbal association are eligible to receive 50% off their first mentoring session (proof of membership must be submitted prior to the consultation).